Snowmobile Race Information
- Registration: 8:00 am - 10am
- Racing Starts: Saturday, February 15th at 10:30am. Registration closes at 10:30 a.m. Late entries will be accomodated if possible but not guaranteed!
It is the intent to run all races on Saturday.
On Sharbot Lake at Oso Beach, Sharbot Lake, Ontario .
Map Here:1021 Medical Centre Road, Sharbot Lake, ON K0H 2P0
GPS Coordinates: 44.76901,-76.691169
See Race Classes Tab on the left
660' on shaved ice and groomed snow
- $25.00 Registration includes insurance and 1 class
- $10.00 per additional class
Registration fee is non- refundable unless class is dropped.
- Sponsors Prize table to be drawn at the awards ceremony
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd in each class.
Classes must have a minimum of 2 racers in order to run.
Awards are trophies and medals
- 1st Place - Trophy
- 2nd Place - Trophy
- Children: All Children receive medals
Awards Ceremony will take place Saturday evening following the races at the Oso Hall 1107 Garrett St, Sharbot Lake, Ontario. Map: 1107 Garrett Street, Sharbot Lake, ON K0H 2P0
GPS Coordinates: 44.770936,-76.689931
Roast Beef dinner ( $15 per plate) and cash bar available at awards ceremony starting at 6pm.
CONCESSIONS on the Beach:
Pizza, Chili & Bun, Pulled Pork Sandwhichs, Hot Italian Sausages, Hot dogs, Hamburgers ect.
PARKING & ADMISSION:
Parking and admission will be Free for spectators.
Absolutely no vehicle parking on the ice surface. Snowmobile's only.
WHERE TO STAY AND WHAT TO DO?
Click here for lodging, dining and shopping information.