Snowmobile Race Information
- Registration: 8:00 am - 10am
- Racing Starts: Saturday, February 14th at 10:30am. Registration closes at 10:30 a.m. Late entries will be accomodated if possible but not guaranteed!
It is the intent to run all races on Saturday.
On Sharbot Lake at Oso Beach, Sharbot Lake, Ontario .
Map Here:1021 Medical Centre Road, Sharbot Lake, ON K0H 2P0
GPS Coordinates: 44.76901,-76.691169
See Race Classes Tab on the left
660' on shaved ice and groomed snow
- $20.00 Registration includes insurance and 1 class
- $20.00 per additional class
Registration fee is non- refundable unless class is dropped.
AWARDS & PRIZES:
- Sponsors Prize table to be drawn at the awards ceremony
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd for Snow Classes.
- 50% Cash payout (no trophy) for Ice Classes
- $200 & Trophy for King of the Ice, King of the Snow & King of the Trail
- KItty Kat classes: 1st & 2nd place trophies and all participants recieve medallion awarded at the race
Classes must have a minimum of 2 racers in order to run.
Awards Ceremony will take place Saturday evening following the races at the Oso Hall 1107 Garrett St, Sharbot Lake, Ontario. Map: 1107 Garrett Street, Sharbot Lake, ON K0H 2P0
GPS Coordinates: 44.770936,-76.689931
Bar and light snacks available at awards ceremony starting at 6pm or when Races are completed.
CONCESSIONS on the Beach:
Pizza, Chili & Bun, Pulled Pork Sandwhichs, Hot Italian Sausages, Hot dogs, Hamburgers ect.
PARKING & ADMISSION:
Parking and admission will be Free for spectators.
Absolutely no vehicle parking on the ice surface. Snowmobile's only.