Snowmobile Race Information
Please note: Sharbot Lake Snow Drags Race will only happen if the Ice surface reaches a depth of 18inches. As of January 14, 2016 Sharbot Lake is still not frozen over.
Please stayed tuned to this page for updates as they occur or join the facebook discussion on Facebook/Sharbot Lake Snow Drags
- Registration: 8:00 am - 10am
- Racing Starts: Saturday, February 13th at 10:30am. Registration closes at 10:30 a.m. Late entries will be accomodated if possible but not guaranteed!
It is the intent to run all races on Saturday.
On Sharbot Lake at Oso Beach, Sharbot Lake, Ontario .
Map Here:1021 Medical Centre Road, Sharbot Lake, ON K0H 2P0
GPS Coordinates: 44.76901,-76.691169
See Race Classes Tab on the left
660' on shaved ice and groomed snow
- $20.00 Registration includes insurance and 1 class
- $20.00 per additional class
Registration fee is non- refundable unless class is dropped.
AWARDS & PRIZES:
- Sponsors Prize table to be drawn at the awards ceremony
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd for Snow Classes.
- 50% Cash payout (no trophy) for Ice Classes
- $200 & Trophy for King of the Ice, King of the Snow & King of the Trail
- KItty Kat classes: 1st & 2nd place trophies and all participants recieve medallion awarded at the race
Classes must have a minimum of 2 racers in order to run.
Awards Ceremony will take place Saturday evening following the races at the Oso Hall 1107 Garrett St, Sharbot Lake, Ontario. Map: 1107 Garrett Street, Sharbot Lake, ON K0H 2P0
GPS Coordinates: 44.770936,-76.689931
Bar and light snacks available at awards ceremony starting at 6pm or when Races are completed.
CONCESSIONS on the Beach:
Pizza, Chili & Bun, Pulled Pork Sandwhichs, Hot Italian Sausages, Hot dogs, Hamburgers ect.
PARKING & ADMISSION:
Parking and admission will be Free for spectators.
Absolutely no vehicle parking on the ice surface. Snowmobile's only.